Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Capturing the Moments

I love digital creations, but I'm also falling in love with simple photography! I LOVE being able to capture the most precious moments in life..,. and I have to give credit to Carrie Butler for my inspiration!

With our new Lttl1 resting in my lap I have enjoyed searching through and reading others blogs. On FaceBook I'm a fan of Craft Magazine, who featured a tutorial from Giver's Log about a cute pattern for a Super Mario's hat, where I later found the Shoot-Along Tutorial by Carrie Butler. A few tips that helped me capture the perfect photo included: not positioning your child in the pose you want when you have the camera out, but rather waiting for the perfect moment.

After reading Carrie's tutorial and receiving inspiration I was able to capture the most amazing photo of my princess: This photo reminds me of myself when I was younger; very dramatic young girl captured in the butt of the moment, but still a princess, determined to make her own fairytale. This photo captured that moment, she really is my darling Cinderella; although, scrubbing fireplaces isn't a requirement in this house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment